Total Pageviews

Thursday, 25 May 2017

Ascension (Don't Ever Wonder)




Ascension (Don't Ever Wonder) by Maxwell (1996)
artist, FB, lyrics, video, Wiki-1, Wiki-2

Oooooh... 

It happened the moment
when you were revealed 
'Cause you were a dream
that you should not have been 
A fantasy, real 
You gave me this beating, baby 
This rhythm inside 
And you made me feel good
and feel nice and feel loved 
Give me paradise 

Shouldn't I realize 
You're the highest of the high 
If you don't know then I'll say it 
So don't ever wonder 

So tell me how long 
How long it's gonna take until you speak, babe 
'Cause I can't live my life 
Without you here by my side

Ooooh... 
You gave me the feelin', feelin' in my life

Shouldn't I realize 
You're the highest of the high 
If you don't know then I'll say it 
So don't ever wonder